Thursday, May 20, 2010

Good News!!!

I know I have been remiss in my blogging but I really don't have a lot to say. I have the week of the wedding, the actual wedding and the honeymoon to cover but I honestly don't expect much more than 10 posts to come out of that, which means my bridal blogging days are numbered. I'm sure that I will go back and explain some of the DIY projects that were major successes (centerpieces, place cards, etc) and I'll occasionally pop over here to list some cool bridal news. Other than that, Mr. Tal and I are working on starting up a newlywed/family blog so that I don't have to leave you completely. Besides dreading the end of my bridal blogging, I also didn't have any pictures from the wedding week or the wedding to go along with my tales. However, I recieved word today that our proofing gallery is almost ready! That means soon my recaps can begin. So look for my posts to come soon!

Tune in next time for more tales from a DIY bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment