Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hairspiration

I'm actually having someone do my hair for the wedding. Unlike my makeup, I don't trust myself enough to do something fabulous with my hair. Also, unlike my face, I like to have my hair played with and pinned up. It makes me happy, euphoric even. I find it very relaxing.

I have a hair trial with Amy in a few weeks and I'm a little stuck on what I want to do. I have a veil and a hair flower to wear:



I thought that I had everything figured out hair wise, I'm in love with messy bun type styles:


(Not sure where this image is from, I saved it to my computer when I found it months ago, probably a result of Google "low messy bun updo")

But my dress would really work well with a more vintage finger curl updo like so:


                  (Source)

I can't post my dress on here because Mr. Tal frequents my blog and I would have to hurt him if he saw my dress before the big day. My dress would work with any updo really. I don't know if it's really that big of a deal, I like all sorts of updos, I like having my hair done and just seeing how pretty it is. We'll see how I feel on the day of my trial and take some pictures, see how looks and go from there.

Anyone have any opinons? Share please.

Tune in next time for more tales from a DIY bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment