Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm baaack...

A few things happened to spawn my absence:

  1. I applied to blog for Weddingbee and got rejected. This diminished the small amount of faith I had in myself as far as blogging goes, so I quit.
  2. I was sick again and I'm a medical mystery apparently.
  3. Mr. Tal and I experienced some major doubting-tom moments, which I plan to blog about later this week.
  4. I hit crunch time with school. Papers, finals, etc.
  5. We hit wedding stall---there seems to be a period in between months 6-4 of the wedding countdown in which things kind of just come to a reeeeally slow point.

That's it. Those are my excuses. Take 'um or leave 'um. My soon to be sister-in-law made me realize how much I love blogging and how much I miss it, even if it's erratic at best. I am going to try to post more. For real this time. I re-read some of my old posts today and realized that even if I'm not the best writer, I'm enjoying writing about this process and I'll enjoy re-reading it for years to come. So folks, I'm back.

Tune in next time for more tales from a DIY bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment