Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bad blogger...

No cookie! Last weeks events threw me into a bit of a tailspin, so I took a little break from all things wedding, including blogging (minus the one little entry to explain the goings on). This week is all hands on deck as we are almost into the single digits until the wedding. Zoinks!

This week we have a boat load of projects to finish: centerpieces, table numbers, place cards, music, picture scanning...the list is ever expanding. Mr. Tal and I are working every night,  plus I am shopping every day, trying to scrounge up the last bits and pieces we need. It's an exciting time, I'm actually glad to have so much to do because it is keeping me distracted from the fact that I am getting married in just days.

Did you keep busy with projects in the days leading up to the wedding? Was it a good idea or bad?

Tune in next time for more tales from a DIY bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment