Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Our 10 day forcast is officially allowing us a peek at the weather on our wedding day. It's going to be 70 with at 50% chance for rain. I like the 70 part warm but not too warm and I know that superperstition says that rain on the wedding day is good luck, but I don't want it. Sad face. I know there is time for it to change and that is m one bright shiny hope. We will have to wait and see.

On a sidenote, I am incredibly proud of the work we are getting done every day. It's frustrating that we have all this work to do and we aren't really having time to relax so close to the wedding. However, my goal is to have most of our work done by next Wednesday so that we will have the two days before the wedding to really just savor it. Wow, in 9 days I will be married. Craziness.

Tune in next time for more tales from a DIY bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment