Friday, April 16, 2010

It's here.

Well folks, it's finally here, my wedding  day. Oddly it seems like any other day, except my sisters are sleeping in my living room and in just a few hours I will be sitting in a salon getting my hair done. It's taken a lot to get to this day, blood, sweat and tears literally. I had hoped and prayed for it's quick delievery but now that it is here I'm a little sad, because I know this day is going to speed past me like a bullet train. I just know I will have to try to savor every moment.

Mr. Tal-
You are the love of my life and today we get to declare that love in front of family and friends. We have come a long way in the last two and a half years but through it all we have combated life, both the good and the bad, as a partnership. You have been my best friend, my rock, my everything. I can't express how much I love you, but I can tell you how very grateful I am everyday for your presence in my life. I am so honored and humbled God saw it fit for us to meet one another, that He allowed us the beautiful journey of falling in love and brought us to this day. You are truly everything I could have hoped for in a partner and I am so happy our lives are are going to be joined starting today.
I love you, forever and always.
Dibsy

No comments:

Post a Comment