Monday, April 12, 2010

Tying up loose ends...

...do they make that much string?

This past weekend has been crazy. We have been e-mailing all the vendors, finishing last minute projects, buying last minute purchases. The weird thing is that I am eerily calm, so is Mr. Tal. I'm not freaking out, I'm not stressed, I'm oddly calm and making lists. Like today, I have to work out, tan, run to about 5 different stores, and pack up bridesmaids gifts. I'm not sure when it is going to hit, the reality of it all, I mean my wedding day is four days away and I just can't picture it. Speaking of pictures (haha, like that segway) our engagement session has been blogged, take a look. Meanwhile, I'm going to actually go do everything on my to-do list and hopefully get it all done before Mr. Tal gets home from work

Tune in next time for more tales from a DIY bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment