Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's almost here...

I'm up early to go decorate the hall and ceremony site, I did not sleep well last night, I was up almost every hour, so I know now that I am a little nervous. My apartment looks weird, oddly empty, we loaded up the truck last night full of the projects that have filled the past few months. I feel a little sad, all this work, all these projects, all the stress, it's going to be over on Saturday. I have fallen in love with the crafting, the work, so for me the wedding has really been a changing point. I have plans for after the wedding, I think it will be a good thing, but I'm not going to make an announcement until it is official. I'm excited, I'm nervous, I'm thrilled, and I'm sad. It's a big bundle of wacky emotions running through me. I don't think I have fully realized that come tomorrow night I will be married. I think it will hit tonight when we are at rehearsal. I can't wait. I'm sure I will try to post tomorrow morning before all the hubbub.

Tune in next time for more tales from a DIY bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment