Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm back...

...and a Mrs. I can't even begin to describe what an awesome feeling is to be married, mostly because I don't think all the feelings have hit yet. Today is our first day back to reality, Mr. Tal goes to work and Mrs. Tal (that's ME!!!) starts looking for a job and organizing the apartment. I'm a little sad that our honeymoon is over, it was amazing and so was the wedding, the recaps of both will be written when I have more time and more pictures from the wedding. Right now I really need to get the apartment organized, we have wedding gifts and stuff all over, it's a mess. So blogging will probably be light for the rest of the week while I attempt to get the apartment livable again.

Stay tuned for more tales from a DIY bride.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back...I can't wait to see the recaps!

    ReplyDelete