Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Mr. Tal this post is for you.

Two years ago today a guy in a soccer jersey showed up at my apartment door and took me on an incredibly long first date. Who knew that it would lead to this? That the guy would turn out be my partner, my companion, and most of all my best friend. Happy anniversary my love, in seven and a half months we'll be joined in marriage. I would say that we're beginning our lives together, but in many ways, our lives together have already begun. In our daily talks, our cuddles on the couch, in our dinners in and out, in our daily laughter, our nightly walks, we've begun our life together already. However, in just a short time we will pronounce our intentions to spend our lives together in front of family and friends, we'll announce to the world what we already know, that we belong together. I love you. You are my inspiration, my hope, my rock, and my strength. I'm so glad that two years ago today you came to my door and started this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment