Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chilly Feet

It's official I am nervous, but not for the reason you think. I am totally ready to marry Mr. Tal. It's just I am looking around and seeing all this stuff and thinking, "Really, I still have all this to do? This is all going to come together to look like how I imagined it in my head? A hundred people are gonna be looking at me? Gah, what if I have a zit?" That's just a tiny portion of the thoughts going 'round in there.

My feet are a little cold, in the non-traditional sense, but then I have never been one for tradition. I am more nervous for how the day is going to go, how things are going to look, and oh yeah, being the center of attention. All that kind of makes me want to crawl into bed and tell Mr. Tal I changed my mind and what's wrong with Vegas? The rational part of me knows that everyone is going to have a good time, things will look pretty even if they aren't perfect (and who even will know what it is suppose to look like besides me), and I will be so focused on Mr. Tal I won't notice all eyes on me. That's the rational part of me. It is the emotional part of me that asks all those questions. I just have to learn to listen to the rational more than the emotional, or I need to get some thicker socks.

Anyone else have some chilly feet? What caused the chill?

Tune in next time for more tales from a DIY bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment