Monday, March 1, 2010

Exhaused

This weekend was just that exhausting. Emotionally, physically, mentally, I feel a drained. We got a lot done, crafts, shopping, decisions, it was productive of course, but just kind of exhausing. Where to even start? I guess at the beginning, which as Friday night.

Friday night we decided to go shopping, usually a favorite activity of mine, it wasn't that much fun. We were looking for cardigans to go over my dress for my showers, an easy way to change the look (and save some money). We ended up getting some honeymoon clothes for Mr. Tal first before finding something for me. I also got some cute jammies on sale for the sleepover bachelorette this weekend.

Saturday morning and afternoon we ended up running around looking for groomsmens and bridesmaids gifts along with stuff for the kids bags, success. Saturday we ended up going out to dinner which was suppose to be our relxing time, but it wasn't so much. We ended up running around Toledo trying to find a place to eat where the wait wasn't 2 hours.

Finally, Sunday, was the mother of all craft days. My mom and sisters came up and we headed to Momma Tal's abode to work. Five hours and about 4 or 5 projects later, we returned, vicorious and exhaused. That exhaustion has stuck with me until today. Possibly also a result of the cold I am getting, goody.

Anyway, I will post the results of the weekend later this week. I am too tired to do it today.

Tune in next time for more tales from a DIY bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment