Friday, March 5, 2010

Woot, Woot!!

Do you know what today is? That's right it is Friday! Not just any Friday, this particular Friday is the Friday before my slumber party style bachelorette! While the boys party it up here in Toledo, I will be down in C-bus (Columbus) with my Momma, sisters, sis-to-be, bestie, Momma Tal (yes, my MIL is coming to my bachelorette, because she is just that cool) and my sister's roomate T! We're going out to dinner then back to sis-to-be's house to rock it out old school style, with games, movies, the whole nine yards, even some adult beverages (for those of us that can induldge)! There are so many exclamation points in this post, but it's because I am so excited!!! I'm just excited to have some relaxing time with my girls, it's been a less than stress-free week and I think I deserve a little down time.

So have a good weekend, maybe with any luck it will be as good as mine! Pictures and stories should be on the blog on Monday (if I have recovered by then).

Tune in next time for more tales from a DIY bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment