Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Slumber PAR-TAY

This past weekend was UH-MAZING!!! Let's see where should we start...at the beginning, I guess.

Saturday started off with me getting myself purty and turning green with envy over the fact that Mr. Tal could get ready in 2.5 seconds (and still look hot). After I got ready, I packed up all my little things and then I headed over to David's Bridal to meet my mom for her fitting. After some pins and money transactions we headed back to my place to pick up Pepper and my stuff and then headed to my parent's house to pick up my sisters and T. Finally we were on the road and on our way to C-bus.

We arrived at sis-to-be's house a smidge late (stupid traffic) but it was okay. The house was decorated with streamers, balloons, and some of the tamer Playgirl pictures with Mr. Tal's head glued on (yes, I'm serious, yes it was hilarious). We spent the first hour and a half talking, drinking Manda-tinis (delicious), eating and having a grand old time. Then we left for Bucca di Peppo. This is where the pictures from the evening started.
Like my veil? I think it's hot. That Momma Tal in the background
Sister A and T (known that night at Hot-T)
Like Sis-to-be's face? Those girls behind her are cheerleaders who tried to sing Journey in the lobby...it was torture.
Momma Sal and Sister E!
Bestie K and Me at the table!
Someone's finger, Sis-to-be and Momma Tal before ordering.
Pepper Anne!
Bestie after dinner and a pitcher of sangria (hahaha, awesome)!

After dinner we headed back to the house and played Wii, watched a movie, ate and drank some more. It was a really fun night, and I think everyone had a great time. I especially, enjoyed the festivites.

Tune in next time for more tales from a DIY bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment