Thursday, February 4, 2010

Technologically impaired...

Unlike Mr. Tal I am not handy with the coding and all the fancy schmancy internet savviness. I can make my way through the interwebs fairly easy and my blog is easy to manage because well, blogger does everything for you other than write the thing. Well I tried to be cute yesterday and find a great little layout that I could use so that my blog would be more customized. /I thought it would be easy because it had idiot proof directions. Hahaha, well it didn't work and now my blog is screwed up, everything is kind of screwy and I don't want to touch anything until Mr. Tal can come home and fix it. So, I'm off blogging for a bit until I can get everything back to normal here.

Tune in next time for more tales from a DIY bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment