Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WAIT!!!

If you could please pretend to have a Skeksis (from Dark Crystal) voice screaming that I would appreciate it.

I just got an e-mail from theknot.com reminding me that it's 2 months until the big day. Wait, what? Seriously? Umm, yeah, they are serious. Where has all the time gone? I mean it really seems like only yesterday Mr. Tal and I were discussing getting married and now it is getting down to the wire. It feels like we have so much to do still, combine that with two bridal showers and two bachelorette parties in March (Woot, woot seriously!) and our weekend time is really short. I feel a little bit crazed, a little nervous, and a little excited. I mean I'm only two months from my wedding day and my honeymoon (!!!), that to me is amazing and enthralling. I have to get my butt in shape, I have a million little things to do, but it is so worth it because in two months I will be Mr. Tal's wife. How cool is that?

I'll have some more engrossing post later this week, the e-mail from theknot.com just suprised me.

Tune in next time for more tales from a DIY bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment