Friday, February 26, 2010

What to do?

This weekend is literally our last weekend of "freedom" until Easter. By freedom, I mean that Mr. Tal and I both have some sort of commitment every weekend from now until Easter, and I think that includes Easter. Oy. Don't get me wrong, it is all fun stuff, here's the list: next weekend is our (seperate) bachelor and bachelorette parties, the weekend after that is another bachelorette for those that can't make it to the first and a shower, the weekend after that is an engagement shoot with our new photographer, and the weekend after that is another shower. We are both  really excited about all of these activities. It's just when you have that much scheduled it makes you feel a little overwhelmed. Especially when there are a lot of projects and things to get done for the wedding. So what are a bride and groom to do? I guess I can only answer that question for us.

We decided to take this weekend and make it both work and fun. Today and tomorrow we are going to do something fun, we haven't decided what. Kalahari was thrown out there, which is an indoor water park that's about an hour away but I don't think it is decided, we both just want some alone together time before the weekend marathons begin. Then Sunday, my Mom and sister 'maids are going to go to Momma Tal's house to work our tails off on some wedding projects. I really hope we get a lot checked off the list and we get some project pictures so I have some DIY posts next week.

Anyone else have a boatload of weekend activities before the wedding?

Have a good weekend everyone, I'll be back on Monday to hopefully share some finished projects.

Tune in next time for more tales from a DIY bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment